Monday, September 6, 2010

Pondering....

The other day Chris asked me "If we were together from the beginning do you think we would have had all six children"
My reply "No" I have horrible pregnancy's I am sick the whole time, I am mean etc.
He says "Then I am glad we didn't"
As much as we both hate what we have gone through to get to this point, Neither of us can imagine our lives without all 6 children. They are precious and I enjoy being their mother. We are extremely blessed that Heavenly Father trusted us enough to allow us the opportunity to parent these children here on this earth.
Even though I did not birth all 6 of them they are still mine, and I believe however we get them they are mine and it is my responsibility to teach them everything I can. Very Humbling.
There is a song that fits Chris and I very well. One line in the song says "God bless the broken road that led me straight to you." It fits because we both have gone several broken roads to find each other and I am so glad we have. Chris is everything to me. He treats me so well, I walk on water in his eyes. All though I think he puts me on a much higher (peda stool) than I deserve, it feels nice to be treated so amazing.
That is another thing Chris always says "Everything I have gone through I would do it again in a heartbeat knowing that you are my end result"
Isn't he just the sweetest.
I am so glad we are all a family.

1 comment:

  1. Love the pictures on the side!! You did good. Also, I don't think the "peda-stool" that he puts you on is too high. You ARE great. I always tell Brandon how wonderful I think you are. Love Ya!!

    ReplyDelete