Wednesday, May 4, 2011

It's not a tumor... (said in an Arnold Swartznagger voice)

Another scary thing happened to us these last few weeks. Chris went into the Dr. and they ran a bunch of panels to try and get some answers for his illnesses and everything going on in is body. Well the Dr. called us and said his body was secreting some fluid that is secreting when you have a brain tumor and he wanted him to go in for an MRI. When I got the news I was very scared Chris and I both cried. He went in for the MRI. When we got the results back it came back negative for a Tumor what a relief. The Dr. did say he was baffled to what is going on and Why his body is doing/not doing what it is suppose to, so we have more Dr.'s to see. I would just like some answers. I would love to have a healthy husband again. We don't always get what we want now do we. Again thankful for the blessing that it was not a tumor. That was a very scary thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment