Tuesday, November 16, 2010

From the mouth of Babes...

Some funny things the kids have said lately.

Start with Taya
I asked Taya to do her chore, she did it without hesitation. I then said to the other children "look how good Taya is at doing her chores when I ask her, she always does it right when I ask her to. I really appreciate it and it would be very helpful if you all would do the same." Taya replies "yeah and I never listen" I was laughing.

Sayla
I was on my way out the door for work and Sayla says "mom do you want me to brush your hair for you." I said "I already did my hair does it look bad" She replied "well it is a little nappy on this one side." Where did she get that from?

Ethan
At dinner we were talking about "Black Friday" and how it is the day that companies go from the being in the red to being in the Black and Ethan said "and the shoppers get in the red" Very True Ethan you are too smart.

Tate
Tate was making lunch I said" is that all you are taking for lunch. He said "yes" I said "are you going to be okay". He replied "Don't worry Daniel's mom always packs extra in his lunch for me." Thank you Kym for taking care of my child.

These kids just crack me up. Everyday is full of so much fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment